H+K is for people who are passionate about what they do and doing it well. We take pride in our leading position as a KES (Kitchen Equipment Provider) to the world’s largest quick service restaurants.
At H+K, every day is different. If you are resilient, ambitious, and a team player, H+K could be the place for you to thrive and grow in your career!
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, results oriented Accountant to join our Finance team. This is an ideal opportunity to work for a global organisation and be part of a supportive, dedicated and talented team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance EU Division, the role offers a great opportunity to grow and develop together with the H+K business in Poland. Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of documentation for VAT reporting for polish registration on H+K with cooperation from an external partner
• Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts and financial statements.
• Cooperation with the bookkeeping firm supporting H+K Poland
• Performing the month-end close process
• Ongoing Internal control implementation, review & improvement
• Involvement in yearend reporting including tax pack preparation, disclosure information pack, and liaising with auditors in group and statutory audit
• Cooperation with other departments on behalf of finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Operations)
• Maintenance of fixed asset register and CAPEX approval process
• Process improvement and project work
• Support the wider finance team as required
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
• Previous experience with international businesses operating in Poland in the Independent Accountant role.
• Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in MS Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organization and team working skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Full proficiency in English
Candidate Background (continued)
• Ability to work proactively, in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative and multitask
• Reliable, flexible and positive approach to work
• Microsoft AX Dynamics ERP experience an advantage
Work place: Szymanów
tel. +48 785 129 888