H+K is for people who are passionate about what they do and doing it well. We take pride in our leading position as a KES (Kitchen Equipment Provider) to the world’s largest quick service restaurants.
At H+K, every day is different. If you are resilient, ambitious, and a team player, H+K could be the place for you to thrive and grow in your career!
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, results oriented Senior Accountant to join our Finance team. This is an ideal opportunity to work for a global organisation and be part of a supportive, dedicated and talented team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance EU Division, the role offers a mix of compliance reporting and financial control and will provide the right person an excellent environment in which to gain experience and grow their role. Key responsibilities will include:
• Compliance activities for statutory returns including VAT data preparation and CIT review for polish registration on H+K with cooperation to an external partner
• Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts and financial statements.
• Preparation of the annual financial statement of H+K Poland
• Oversee of the bookkeeping firm supporting H+K Poland
• Managing the month-end close process
• Ongoing Internal control implementation, review & improvement
• Yearend reporting including tax pack preparation, disclosure information pack, and liaising with auditors in group and statutory audit
• Co-ordinate with other departments on behalf of finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Operations)
• Maintenance of fixed asset register and CAPEX approval process
• Contributing to the annual budgeting process.
• Process improvement and project work
• Support the wider finance team as required
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
• Previous experience with international businesses operating in Poland in the Chief Accountant role.
• Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in MS Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organization and team working skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Full proficiency in English
Candidate Background (continued)
• Ability to work proactively, in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative and multitask
• Reliable, flexible and positive approach to work
• Microsoft AX Dynamics ERP experience an advantage
tel. +48 785 129 888